Affiliate Registration – iVenture City Pass
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the steps you need to take to get started with iVenture City Pass affiliates:
- Register your account
- Check your email to verify the request.
- Log into the affiliate area
- Now you will have access to create a URL to use on your website/email etc that once clicked, will send users to buy a Cape Town City Pass. Click on the “Affiliate URLs” tab to generate your unique referral URL.
- Generate an Affiliate URL, this is unique to your account – For example: https://capetown.citypass.co.za/ref/1 or https://capetown.citypass.co.za/ref/you
- Copy that URL and paste it in an article, on an image or social media post etc. This URL is how we differentiate between you and our other Affiliates so it is important that you make sure you use this URL and not just https://capetown.citypass.co.za. Once someone clicks on that link, they have 60 days to make a purchase for the sale to be accredited to you.
- Log in at any time to your Affiliate Area to see statistics on your profile.
What’s in it for you:
This City Pass not only benefits visitors but can add value to your business while earning commission without doing anything.
Your advantages include:
- Earn up to 10% commission per pass sold.
- This compensates the commissions you pay to booking.com and the like
- You offer your customers a value-added experience and great customer service
- You reduce questions from your guests about ´what to do in Cape Town´
- Does not cost you anything, not even your time
Yes! For any support related queries, please fill out the form below or email email@example.com
Provided your account has generated sales, your commission will get paid within 14 days at the end of each and every month.
You can log into your affiliate area at any time to see how your referral/affiliate links are performing.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.