The Cape Town City Pass is an iVenture “smart card” that gives you easy access to a range of attractions, experiences and popular things to do in Cape Town and its surrounds. Each City Pass provides you with complete flexibility to create your own unique travel itinerary, and the convenience to see the things you want to see when you want to see them.
It’s the best way to see all your favourite attractions in Cape Town
- Your smart card is loaded with your chosen city pass package – Flexi Pass, Unlimited Pass or Unlimited Premium Pass
- The card includes entry to a huge selection of the most popular attractions in and around Cape Town
- No cash and no fussy coupons are required, simply present your card on arrival at each attraction to gain entry or to receive your benefit
Hop on and hop off a City Sightseeing red bus with your City Pass
Your City Pass includes a three-day bus ticket for the City Sightseeing red bus. Use those open-top buses to get to your favourite attractions with ease, while listening to on-board commentary in 15 languages (including a special kids’ channel) and enjoying double-decker views!
Save money with City Pass
You quickly save 40 to 50% on general admission fees by using your City Pass – see some examples on this page.
More details and the list of available attractions on the different City Pass packages
(click on the following links for more details)
- Flexi Pass (14 days to do 3 or 5 attractions)
- Unlimited Pass (unlimited number of attractions in 3, 5 or 7 days)
- Unlimited Premium Pass (Unlimited Pass PLUS a premium experience)